April 29, 2012

Verifying My Signatures

 Oh yeah, it's been brought to my attention that my signatures cannot be verified depending on browser and version.  This is because different browsers put formatted text into the copy buffer using different methods and interpretations.  Also, blogger truncates the last endline necessary for a verified file.  The solution is for me to start putting up posts in the format I sign, but until I have the webspace to do that, here's what you can do if you REALLY want to verify a post:

  1. Get Firefox.
  2. Update to most current version.
  3. Copy from right after the title to right before the 'pondered' portion.
  4. Dump into a  text file.
  5. Tack on the empty newline at the end.

Gosh, that's dumb.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let others know what you think.